Religion-based marriages are also popular nowadays, and for some people, it’s a priority to find someone whose life is about respecting and loving God. They believe that if someone worships God, they will respect His rules as well. This can also be said about Christian marriage. It’s not rare to come across Christian arranged marriage cases, when people seek a chance to get married to a person sharing the same values or attending the same church. Being one of the leading religions nowadays, Christianity is a practice in almost every corner of the world. Thus, it’s quite normal that some people opt for marrying someone of the same religion. But do religion-based marriages tend to long last? Is religion enough to unite people and create a loving family?
Religions don’t tend to lag behind modern demands, and thus, there are many platforms offering Christian dating for marriage. Since religion is about having faith, it is believed to create more solid bonds within a family. Secondly, religion clearly clarifies what is allowed and what is prohibited, and thus, this creates trust among partners. Finally, common love and enthusiasm towards serving God create more respect for each other, quite a critical component required to make family relations even stronger. It’s hard to say that everything in religion-based marriages goes perfectly and flawlessly, and thus, there are some sites and services providing Christian marriage help. However, before thinking about such a marriage, what do you know about it? Time to reveal.
Christian marriage: interesting facts to know
Christian arranged marriage is possible with the platforms offering such services. It’s also possible thanks to marriage services that take your faith into consideration. However, there are some things you need to know before you marry someone sharing the same faith.
- marriage isn’t obligatory: of course, like many religions, Christianity promotes marriage and convinces that marriage is a solution to many problems. Sharing a bed with someone you love can make you even more spiritually stronger. However, don’t forget that marriage isn’t something enforceable. Thus, even in the case of arranged marriage, you’ll marry someone willing to marry. No one or nothing should force someone to marry.
- marriage is possible after puberty: curiously, a long time before, many people used to get married too early. This is a case in many religions as well. Puberty doesn’t mean that a person is fully-fledged, and thus, such practice is less observed in the modern world, but a long time ago, males and females tended to marry when they reached 15. However, in the modern world, maturity has become more important when it comes to marrying someone.
- marriage is something to last until the last breath: a woman marrying a man is bound to be with him forever. In Christianity, divorce has never been welcomed, and when reading or watching about times when religion became widespread, it’s clearly observed that infidelity was subject to punishment. Simply put, Christians believe that when marrying someone, you are bound to that person mentally and physically for good.
- consent of the state isn’t important: it doesn’t matter where you live or which country you belong to. If you want to marry someone, the only requirement is mutual consent. That’s enough for a marriage to take place. Thus, it leads again to the core principle of Christian marriage claiming that you can’t force anyone to marry someone else, which isn’t a case in some other religions.
- marriage is only when sex is allowed: prenuptial sexual intercourse, or fornication, is prohibited. According to Christianity, marriage opens the door to the sexual life of the couple. Of course, such practice is hard to obey. Thus, as a solution, the church offers a chance to repent and confess for absolving all the sins before marrying someone of the same religion.
- husband is a leader of the family: in Christianity, a male is considered to be the head and leader of the family, a patriarchal family concept popular in all monotheistic religions. Supremacy should by no means be undermined under any circumstances. However, no man has the right to override a female’s dedication and obedience to god. Simply put, God is above all.
- marriage in Christianity is strict: although marriage is supported and promoted by the religion, there are many restrictions you should be aware of. First of all, no bisexual preferences are allowed. Secondly, homosexual relationships and marriage are completely banned by religion. What’s more, it’s interesting to mention that if a man is divorced, he can marry again. However, if a woman is divorced, she doesn’t have a right to marry again.
Is Christian marriage different from other types of marriages
When seeking a chance to marry someone of the same religion, you may be haunted by the doubt whether your marriage will be different. To some extent, differences may exist, for example, Christian families are known to be more male-oriented, but mainly, they are like other marriages, and thus, it’s quite important to do all the best to save your marriage and be happy. Here are some differences you may come across in Christian marriages:
- it’s based on a common faith: despite the fact that both people are marrying based on their own will, their union may not be based on mutual love. So, if you wonder if a marriage can exist without love, actually it may exist on mutual love to god.
- divorce issues are different: indeed, when it comes to divorce, things get more complicated, and much isn’t in favor of women at all. However, generally, Christian marriage tends to last even longer than other types of marriage.
- same-sex marriages alongside other experiments are not allowed: it’s quite common that homosexual couples get married, which is prohibited in Christianity. What’s more, experiments in bed involving the third person or swinging pairs are totally prohibited by the religion.
Christian marriage advice: what you need to know to save your marriage
Once you marry, you will face the hardships of marriage life, for some of which you may not be ready. Thus, at some point, Christian marriage becomes similar to a typical marriage, but it’s all up to you to make your life brighter and full of sensual moments. Don’t forget that nothing hinders you from loving your partner and God. Here are some tips on Christian marriage:
- responsibility is a must: only death can separate you, and this is what you need to believe. It’s a promise given by both sides, and it should be kept regardless of anything. Thus, when marrying someone of the same religion, be sure that your partner shares the same ideas. Once the marriage takes place, both of you become responsible for maintaining and keeping your marriage.
- mutual compromise and being considerate: being devoted to God doesn’t make someone totally the same. People are different and thus, you can face some conflicts within a family, but it’s your responsible approach and understanding that can help both of you overcome the problems.
- common hobbies and interests can be key in a relationship: it’s interesting that when people plan a wedding, they try to learn many common interests and hobbies to know their partners better. The problem is that this isn’t done after marriage, as much is taken for granted, something that should be avoided. Know your spouse better and try to find a common interest, and you’ll see how things will start changing.
- improve your intimate life: religion doesn’t prohibit sex for a married couple, but instead, it encourages it to be more interesting and frequent. It’s not something new to discover that intimacy helps to save marriages. Thus, one of the best tips to know is to try being romantic and having passionate nights more frequently.
About Christian dating site for marriage
If you want to find someone to marry mainly because of the common faith, there are many great Christian dating sites. Thanks to modern apps and sites, you can find someone who will share the same values with you. Don’t forget that such sites tend to offer serious dating rather than something casual.
Thus, mainly such sites may offer Christian arranged marriage, instead of the carnal pleasures of casual dating. Before appealing to such platforms, be sure that you are looking for a partner devoted to god. Don’t forget that Christian marriage can be full of great and incredible moments only if you have a chance to love and respect each other.
If you plan to marry and you are a devoted Christian, it means you need to find a decent Christian dating site where you can find your future soulmate. In Christianity, marriage is something that should last for good. So, do you best and believe in God!