In Islam, the notion of marriage is a sacred one. According to religion, one person can marry someone based on several reasons. A male can choose someone and marry because of the woman’s appearance and charm. The second reason can be because of inheritance and money. Another reason can be based on blood, like marrying a noble person. Finally, the marriage can be based on devotion to God. However, for all of the reasons, it’s important that marriage should take place between those believing in God, or Allah. Although the religion of Islam may seem to be one of the strictest, it provides many options regarding whom you want to marry, but, like in the case of many religions, this one is also patriarchal.
The modern world has affected religion and its practices, and thus, when thinking about Muslim women, you don’t have to imagine someone in hijab or niqab. There are so many modern Muslim women that you can find online and start dating them. However, these women are not easy to impress and date, so you should know some aspects of their culture and faith. Again, like in many religions, Islam is now infused with different traditions, and thus, when attending weddings of Muslim people, you’ll witness differences in traditions and how weddings are arranged. Simply put, Islam’s culture is really diverse and unique, but don’t forget it has its own laws and recommendations regarding Muslim marriage.
Where can you find someone to marry? Of course, there are so many dating platforms offering Muslim marriage options. However, don’t forget that the more cautiously you choose your platform, the better things you can expect. There are many free Muslim marriage websites you can benefit from. However, why should you consider marrying Muslim women for marriage? First of all, Islam doesn’t favor feminism, and thus, if you want to have a wife who will respect and obey, then these women are the best. Secondly, although the idea of divorce is present in Islam, it’s considered to be the last resort, and thus, Muslim ladies favor keeping and maintaining their marriages. Finally, Muslim ladies are taught to be forgiving and respectful towards their husbands, and thus, they are patient, kind, and caring.
Curious facts about Muslim marriage
In this religion, marriage is sacred, and even in some cases, it becomes obligatory for someone to marry. Simply put, Muslim marriage is quite interesting and unique, and unlike some other religions, it has very detailed observation and guides on how and when someone needs to marry, even taking into account the financial aspects of marriage as well.
- it’s good to marry: depending on the situation, marriage in Islam is quite a welcomed tradition and something sacred. It’s critical for someone practicing Islam to marry whenever it’s possible. Interestingly, in Islam, it’s very strict when it comes to whom you plan to marry. For example, it’s not welcome and even prohibited in some regions to marry someone about whom you have doubts. Simply put, Muslim marriage is not good when you are not sure about the loyalty and commitment of your spouse.
- it’s obligatory to marry when chastity is at stake: when the religion of Islam started to spread, it was mainly practiced in hot regions where the marriage was arranged at early age, and in some cases, girls and boys after puberty married. Stemming from those practices, it’s now accepted that if you are to risk your chastity or unable to resist temptation regarding having sexual intercourse, then marriage is obligatory.
- the male is the head of the family: before Muslim marriage, it is quite common that both males and females will be taught about their responsibilities in the family. The male is the head of the family and is in charge of maintaining it financially. Also, the male is responsible for the protection of his family, and cheating on his wife is absolutely prohibited in Islam.
- the female is to obey her husband: being docile and respectful are among the responsibilities of the Muslim women in the family. They are not prohibited from working and making money, but their main concern is to be the family, and making her husband physically satisfied is also her responsibility.
- Islam doesn’t favor demanding behavior: it happens that people in Muslim marriage think that their spouses should make them content and happy, but according to teachings in Islam, the ultimate happiness is to come from both partners that share mutual respect and know each other well. Neither of the spouses has the right to criticize physical appearance or problems, especially if they knew about that before.
- love is something unique in Islam: there are many reasons why someone may want to marry, but the most preferred is the one that will make you close to God. Thus, it’s critical that spouses should love God more than anyone else, and thus, Muslim marriage is about loving God, and only then, ultimate happiness can be reachable. However, it’s quite normal to love a person you plan to marry, but more importantly, you should love your God.
Muslim marriage dating websites: tips to follow
Despite some strict rules, loving Muslim women is one of the best things you can experience. If you plan to marry, you need to find a decent Muslim marriage site where you can meet your future soulmate. When online, you need to do the following:
- be sure about your intentions: first of all, you need to accept the fact that you are here not for casual dating or one-night stands. Instead, you need to be quite serious regarding your intentions.
- be honest: when dating online, you’ll meet people from different countries, but the main and common thing about them will be their faith and love for God. Thus, you need to be honest with them about your intentions and expectations so that you can easily find someone to marry.
- learn more about Islam: if you are not aware of Islamic culture, you should know more about it. It can help you approach your Muslim ladies more smartly and properly. Interestingly, flirting in Islam is allowed after marriage rather than before.
- be ready to meet her parents and siblings: secret dating isn’t popular among Muslim women, so don’t expect to have secret encounters. Before you become her husband, it’s important to get the approval of her family. So, be ready to be the guest in her house where the whole family will be waiting for you.
- sex talk is taboo before marriage: don’t hint at sex or intimacy before marriage as it’s strictly prohibited in Islam. Thus, you better avoid such talks when dating someone representing this religion. What’s more, don’t expect her to be intimately close with you before marriage, no matter how modern she can be.
- try to be polite and kind: how you approach your lady will determine how far your relationship will go. Thus, being a gentleman won’t be bad since respect and kindness are among the main criteria they seek in men.
About Muslim women for marriage
There are some misconceptions about Muslim ladies that you should be aware of. Before you start dating and planning a marriage, you should learn them better. Don’t forget to avoid overgeneralizing Muslim ladies. Here are some things you should know about them:
- they are really tolerant people: perhaps, this fact may surprise you, but Muslim ladies are really tolerant people. They are taught to respect what others think even if the ideas may oppose their belief. Thus, respect is something inherent in these ladies.
- they can marry someone of other religions: although there are some disputes about whether a Muslim lady can marry someone from a different religion, there are many couples of mixed religions. Thus, you don’t have to be Muslim, but you have to respect her traditions.
- they are not as radical as they are depicted and shown: there are many reports showing that Muslim people are radical, but the truth is that these ladies are really flexible and nice in communication.
- they don’t accept polygamy: it’s a known fact that Islam allows someone to marry more than once. In other words, a male can have four wives. But in reality, there are strict rules when such a thing can take place, and Muslim women don’t accept that most of the time.
A Muslim marriage is considered to be sacred, and thus, you better approach Muslim women for marriage being aware of their traditions. Intimacy is allowed after Nikah, marriage ritual when both sides give their consent with the witnesses.